i really really wanna be excited about the deadpool movie but wade is probs gon be one or more of the following:
- only scarred enough to be manly but not enough to be ‘deformed’
- a really ableist parody of schizophrenia or
- just an neurotypical guy who likes to ‘act crazy’
and i’m not all about that jazz
why would link even care about gender for real like
"are you a boy or a girl""i’m the hero of time"
i would give my left kidney for asexual taystee jefferson.
she’s an extrovert who cares more about her family in all its forms than she is in dating.
none of her flashbacks or current prison drama revolve around fucking.
when poussey kisses her she says she’s “not like…
"but women have sex organs on their chests! I don’t walk around with my pants off!"
I think what you mean to say is “women have secondary sex characteristics on their chests”, not sex organs
in which case let me remind you that your facial hair and enlarged adam’s apple are also secondary sex characteristics
if secondary sex characteristics bother you and you feel they should be covered up in public, please feel free to shove your entire head in a bag at any time
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Whenever my niece would fall the family would laugh and hope to god she laughed too and when she didn’t we knew she was prolly hurt.
ppl who think that saying “I love you” to someone a lot makes it lose it’s meaning are so boring literally what could make you think that? if someone tells you they love you like 3 times in an hour it means that 3 separate times they were sitting there and thinking about you and how wonderful you are like. smh. say I love you to everyone that you love as often as possible bc sometimes it’s easy to forget that there are people who love you